Relax, meditate, & dream with this hour of calm Zen music
The world we live in can be fast, vicious, & unforgiving at times. In order to maintain balance within the word and within ourselves we need to sometimes stop everything and relax, meditate, & dream. If you have experience in meditation then you can go ahead and click the play button below and get started. If you have never meditated before then read our beginners guide below before you get started.
Preparations to meditate:
- Be comfortable. Its important that you find a clean and comfortable place to meditate. This can be a living room, bedroom, or a place outdoors so long as you feel safe and comfortable.
- Focus one on thing. Let that one thing be yourself, your loved one, your pet, or your happy place. Maintain your focus for as long as you can.
- Breath. Breathing can be the most important part to meditation. Take deep breaths in through your nose, then release out through your mouth. Breath slowly and meaningfully.
- Close your eyes. This is not mandatory, but most people find it easier to focus, without any distractions with their eyes closes.
- Continue to focus. Continue focusing on your one thing. Some people need to meditate for 30 minutes to an hour to complete their meditations. Beginners generally find it tough to focus on one thing for so long so start with small meditations lasting 5 minutes at a time.
- Enjoy! Meditation is supposed to be fun and calming so much sure you enjoy your time with yourself!
If you are having difficulty connecting with yourself or finding your ‘one thing’ then you are welcome to speak with one of our spiritual advisors and get expert personal advice on how you can improve your meditations and personal connections.